Santa Cruz Club House 1952

December 7, 1952SCYC History

This photograph, taken circa 1952, shows the “expansive” club facilities available to members of that era. These small quarters on the Municipal Wharf replaced a “gear shack” which was the club’s first home. Note the short bar and the home-style refrigerator which contained her and sodas dispensed on the “honor” system. The rattan furniture lends … Read More