Tuesday, February 14th with Cocktails at 5:30pm and Dinner at 6:30pm
- Enjoy a fantastic Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance hosted by Ric & Marilyn Diola and Rob & De Schuyler
- Fresh Prep Kitchens will be providing a scrumptious meal including salad, choice of three entrees and dessert.
- Cost is $27.75 or $29.75 per person (tax & tip included).
- Make your reservations early and inform the office of your menu choice by calling
(831) 425-0690 or firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline is Thursday, February 9th)
Arcadian Greens, Granny Smith Apple, Dried Cranberries, Toasted Walnuts,
Blue Cheese Crumbles, House Made Balsamic Vinaigrette
Served with Rice Pilaf, Baby Arugula, Rustic Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Roasted Fresh Salmon Filet with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Sirloin Steak with Rosemary-Red Wine Pan Sauce
- Cheese Ravioli with Herbed Cream Sauce (no rice) $27.75
Assorted Mini Petit Fours
SCYC has had a long-standing cancellation policy regarding Club events for which reservations are required. The reason for the policy is to protect the Club’s financial commitment to our Galley operators and our Fund Raising events.
The policy essentially states that a party, who makes a reservation, agrees to notify the Club within 48 hours of the event date if they cannot meet their obligation to attend. New Year’s and Installation Dinner require 72 hours notice. If the party fails to notify the Club by such agreed-to time the party must pay for reservations made. In certain circumstances there may be a wait list and if we are able to fill your space you will not be charged.
Out of courtesy to our food providers and Club Fundraising Events please call the Club office as soon as you know you or your guests will be unable to make it (e-mail is not the preferred method for cancellations). It is very important to do it 48 hours in advance or your account will be charged.